Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Whole New Life

This Post actually should be wrote 2 or 3 weeks ago, but i thought there were no expired for a post right ??!! :))

I wanna tell all of you about something new in my life. for instance, i divide it into some part, so i can easily describe it, but i think this post is very late, but it's okay, i just wanna share it. okay let me begin...

  • Yes, i got my new job, actually this is my new job after i became a really fresh graduated with my double degree. and finally i have graduated both of them !!! my Job actually very interesting, and i took this job with very-very long decision that involved many people in my life. and when i celebrated my new job, suddenly i got a package, and the package was came from The Harvest Cake, it sound delicious huh? and when i asked the delivery man who is the sender of this cake? the delivery man said : I'm sorry miss, the sender told me, that he/she doesn't want me mention to you. and i answered : okay, i will knew it by myself. and finally, i knew the sender of that cake.. oh man, that is very ridiculous, but appreciated your funny surprise :p

A Strawberry Cheese Cake From A Man that try to surprise me but Failed!!
  • the second thing is, okay i use the bracket, yes bracket. actually i don't really need this bracket, but i wanna use it :p no, i just kidding. i need this bracket to make my below teeth neat and beautiful. of course it very torture for me, but at least i can became slimmer with that bracket, and sure became more beautiful. hahahahah

My sweet face with a pinky bracket *oh so narcist*
  • I'm Leaving from Java, and became transmigran to kalimantan island, yes because of my job i moved to balikpapan. and actually i'm ready move to balikpapan, because i knew that my company only have a base in Balikpapan. and i accepted with a very big heart...

I can't find a match pic, so i choose this one, but i'm not drink
  • I became "anak kos-kosan" come on, 23 years i live in this world, i never be a apart with my family and my mommy. and if i became anak kos, all the things i must did it by myself, its kinda interesting. and i'm very OK to be newbie anak kos...
maybe, on the next post, i will tell of you, about my new city, my new job, and all kind of my journey of life in here.. so wait for me!!!

Mucho Love..

0 comments: